Sunday, September 07, 2008

Be gentle

Hello?....Is this thing on? Oh man, I hope I'm not supposed to be clever or witty or anything. Um, so Dave has invited me to post a blog in conjunction with his show called "And So You Die". Yes, and I'll be, well stage managing it. Which is nice, because I stage managed "I Hate This" and it was a wonderful, wonderful job to do. I'm happy Dave has asked me to walk (or run?) with him on this one as well, since after all the directing is done, I'm still there with him.

I never thought of it that way before this moment. That felt nice.

2 comments:

pengo said...

Good God! Seeing a post from another human being on this blog was totally - I mean, huhn! I was, like, did someone crash my blog, put up something offensive ... and then I saw it was from Kelly and I remembered that I had invited the creative team to participate. So, okay, deep breath. Woo. This is going to take some getting used to.

... hi, Kelly!

Henrik said...

Kellllyyyyy! You rock! In every direction. Great post. I'm glad you'll be contributing to the play and, indeed, this blog.

Blog on!

Henrik (Blogging off)