Thursday, January 08, 2009

Josh and Kelly contribute together

Josh: Tap, tap, tap. Is this thing on?

Kelly: I already did that.

Josh: Dammit!

(Then a bunch of BS while Josh corrects Kelly's spelling)

Kelly: What should we write about?

Josh: ....

Kelly Come on, we promised we would contribute something for this blog to help promote the show.

Josh: ........ uh ..........I don't know what to write.... I'm in the middle of making an incredible, amazing ad for Dave to link to off of Facebook(tm) or this blog. I'm really good at that.

Kelly: Hey! You want to hand that horn over here so someone else can toot it?

Josh: I've got a horn you can toot....

Kelly: You're crass. As the stage manager, I must insist that everyone do their part to help Dave in his quest to get as many people to see this as possible. I get paid more if they do. (right?)

Josh: Now who's being crass?

Kelly: Seriously, the rehearsals are going very well. Dave has made some really good rewrites. How he keeps up the energy through the entire thing is beyond me.

Josh: I know, when I stopped in after rehearsal on Tuesday to record some stuff, he was still full of pep and vim.

Kelly: Who says that?!?!?

Josh: People.

Kelly What "people"?

Josh: People you don't know, Kelly.

No comments: