Wednesday, May 07, 2014

There's nothing here to run from.

Choose the real headline.
Okay. That was better. Much better, thank you. There are days I believe I will never be motivated to run ever again. And then there are days like today.

Good news. Experienced happy-making theater that made me cover my face like Stefon. Moved the goal posts forward at work. There may be a new project this summer, a good one.

And then there is bad news, sad news. News to make headlines, as time moves inexorably to the end.

Then the evening concludes with a viewing of Monkey Business with my son, which is a great way to end any day.

That and a run.

Temperature: 68°
Distance: 3.25 miles

Also, I prematurely declare this summer open.

Dare Playlist
Dare - Gorillaz
Walking On The Moon - The Police
This Charming Man - The Smiths
Don't Panic - Coldplay
Bodysnatchers * - Radiohead
She's Long Gone * - The Black Keys
I'm Not Alone - Calvin Harris
Higher Ground - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Let Down - Radiohead

No comments: