Wednesday, October 28, 2015

This is Halloween.

No, I haven't wanted to run. And the snacking has begun. It was a long day, taking me from school to library to desk, to Lorain County in the rain and back, in a suit and tie. Arriving home I wanted to take a nap, but the weather is so nice, overcast and cool.

Checking my phone for music someone suggested the boy come with me, he asked if he could ride his bike. And that was an even better idea.

Distance: 3.3 miles
Avg Pace: 9:18
Route: Boulevard Loop

He asks me a lot about how I am able to run long distances. We talk about health and fitness. He extols the beauty and wonder of our city, and how nice all the people are that we pass. We stop and take pictures of that amazingly vast and grotesque annual yard display on Mayfield.

Temperature: 63°
Climate: cool with light rain
Weight: 157.5 lbs.
Mood: very positive, now.

We had a spelling bee my fifth grade year and I was eliminated first by leaving out the "o" in Halloween but I still enjoy the holiday.

No comments: