Thursday, February 02, 2023

Fade into a bad dream.

You ever feel like you have been running in place your entire life? This is a metaphor.

Anyway, physically ... yeah. I am on a candy and chips kick. That shit has to stop. However, there's this place in my office which sells fresh fruit bowls. It's a scam, sure. You could do this yourself for way less money.

And yet. There's no way I could keep nine different kinds of fruit available in my fridge in quantity, and eat all of it. So, in a way ... it's actually a steal?

I plan to have lunch there every single day for the rest of my time in that building.

Distance: 2.25 miles
Duration: 23:44
Pace: 10:33
Route: Horizon Loop (clockwise)
Temperature: 37°
Climate: sunny & cold
Pavement: clear, mostly
Mood: all right

1972 Playlist
Sliced Tomatoes - Just Brothers
She Cracked - Modern Lovers
I Can See Clearly Now - Johnny Nash
I Wanna Be With You
The City of New Orleans - Arlo Guthrie
One of the Boys - Mott the Hoople
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 120 sec
Water: yes

No comments: