Saturday, January 28, 2023

Where am I to go now that I've gone too far?

Snow running is very taxing. Will run shorter distances if there is snow on the ground. It's when it turns to crusty, lumpy ice that things get dangerous. Not sure how I will manage the winter. Climate change may make it an unnecessary worry, I guess. 

Not running ever day is a good thing. Running every other day is also a good thing.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 32:50
Pace: 10:34
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 36°
Climate: overcast & cool
Pavement: clear & damp with patchy snow
Mood: HAHAHAHAHAHA

1982 Playlist
I Don't Care Anymore - Phil Collins
Radio Silence - Thomas Dolby
Town Called Malice - The Jam
Hold Me - Fleetwood Mac
Twilight Zone - Golden Earring
I'm So Excited - The Pointer Sisters
That's Good - Devo
New World Man - Rush

What was 1982? Had my first break up. Started high school. Got my first computer, an Apple II+. Was terrified to dance. 
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 120 sec.
Water: yes

No comments: