Wednesday, March 07, 2012

I know I'm running, baby. But I need you now.


As the tour winds down, rehearsals for The Velocity of Autumn ramp up. No more mustache wax nor silly accents. But I do have to begin each performance by clumsily falling through a window. Already my right knee hurts. Today I am wearing a brace for my run. And rehearsal.

Distance: 5 miles
Route: Neighborhood loop

Temperature: 54º
Climate: cool, clear & windy
Weight: 166 lbs.
Breakfast: cold cereal w/milk, grapefruit
Hydration? yes
Stretches? no

2011 Playlist
You Make Me Feel - Cobra Starship ft. Sabi
Make Some Noise - The Beastie Boys
Ritual Union - Little Dragon
Need You Now - Cut Copy
Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) - Katy Perry
Calling All The Monsters - China Anne McLain
Life's A Happy Song - The Muppets
Na Na Nothing - Mike Doughty
Breakthrough - Lemonade Mouth
Brazil - Eric Bobo & Latin Bitman
This City - Patrick Stump ft. Lupe Fiasco

Since we got Netflix last month, the kids have been tearing through Good Luck, Charlie. Tell me I am not the only one who thinks Bridgit Mendler looks like she's forty.

No comments: