Tuesday, September 08, 2020

Traffic, traffic, looking for my chapstick.


Here's the thing. I had a lot of work due today. So, I didn't sleep well. I wasn't actually thinking about homework, if I were I probably would have gotten up and done it. But I was awake around three, and never really went back to sleep. My joints ached, just could not relax.

So I have been up and at 'em since five thirty. Even tried to nap around noon, for maybe twenty minutes? Not happening. Got up after five minutes, my brain was just flying.

Now, the work day is over, and it is too late to nap. But I am tired. Maybe a run will get me all juiced up for that final push until bedtime, and then sleep like a rock. What do you think?

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 19:11
Pace: 9:35
Route: Two times around the block.
Temperature: 79°
Climate: overcast & muggy
Mood: all right
Weight: 180 lbs. (+1.0)

Oh God. I am exhausted.

Kamala's Summer Playlist
Journey In Satchidananda - Alice Coltrane, Pharoah Sanders
GRoCERIES - Chance the Rapper, TisaKorean, Murda Beatz
Boo'd Up - Ella Mai ft. Nicki Minaj & Quavo
Talk - Khalid ft. Disclosure
Be Careful - Cardi B

No comments: