Sunday, September 27, 2020

Run back and stay with me.

Yes, indeed. The results are in and they are not good. Bad cholesterol up, good cholesterol down. Now, I did not fast the night before, I was not aware that I would have blood drawn that day. I had a few leftover barbeque ribs for breakfast and so my blood was rich in meet and sugar.

However, as that is indicative of my diet in general, a proper blood test may only show marginally better results. I must eat more greens, drink less alcohol, and do the exercise. Fortunate for me, I have alcohol to cut, greens to eat, and a new resolve to do the exercise.

Distance: 3.5 miles
Duration: 33:39
Pace: 9:36
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 73°
Climate: clear & humid
Mood: all right
Weight: 180 lbs. (+0.5)

Nights like this I could run and run and run.

Erie Effusion - LIVE on WRUW
Don't Believe - Psychedlic Furs
Club Zero * - The Go-Go's
Turn To You * - The Go-Go's
Cool Places - Sparks ft. Jane Wiedlin
Blue Kiss - Jane Wiedlin
Like To Get To Know You Well - Howard Jones
I'll Do Anything (Megamix) - Dead Or Alive
Hard Times - Human League

No comments: