Tuesday, October 20, 2020

He won't be back this way 'til 2010.

October 2019
Yes, let's run every other day. Feels good! Brisk. Perfect weather.

These are depressing days. I had reminders last week about Chicago, which was the hardest thing I have ever done. Harder, perhaps than even New York. Because New York was euphoric. The week before Chicago was spent in a room at University Hospitals with my mom.

Then there are all these remnders of the rest of the year, last year. Her fall. Thanksgiving. The death sentence. Some nights I surprise myself with my feelings. I've also cut the dose, so. Which I don't regret. But here I am.

Keep running. I can keep running, right?

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:42
Pace: 9:34
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 48°
Climate: overcast & cool
Mood: determined
Weight: 178 lbs. (-2.0)

Sweeping Up at Grebe's Playlist
Pleasure of Love - Tom Tom Club
Why Me? (Extended Version) - Planet P
Promised You a Miracle (US Remix) - Simple Minds
Pale Shelter (Long Version) - Tears For Fears
Is There Something I Should Know (Monster Mix) - Duran Duran

No comments: