Wednesday, November 17, 2021

You're lucky to be alive.

The weather turns, I lose interest. Worse, my diet has been terrible. Sorry. It has been terrible. Since before Halloween I have consumed so much sugar. Also, many fast food stops. 

Like, too many fast food stops. I discovered the Arby's across from the building where I take classes. I mean, it's always been there, but who the fuck would go in? me, that's who. Once I got it into my head. Do you know how terrible that food is? Absurd, I need to cut that shit out.

Sugar, grease. And I can feel it in my mouth. The flesh on my tongue becomes sore. It's awful. I need fresh food. Fresh. Food. Fruit, vegetables. Good things! That is how I ate for most of the last year, suddenly, who cares?

And zero exercise. My nights have been terrible. I take melatonin, and when I do sleep, it is deep an full of crazy dreams. But I wake up half a dozen times. Sore, needing to roll over. I only just realized that maybe it is due to the fact that I am no longer exercising, not at all.

I had to teach the past two mornings. Four classes, back to back. Instructing large classes, and acting, too. Last night I slept well, because I had been on my feet.

So, running it is. Let's run.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 31:28
Pace: 10:09
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 62°
Climate: overcast & breezy
Mood: weak
Weight: 177 lbs. (+1.5)

Good day for running, but my legs are shaking. Worn out, tired, unhappy. I hit a deer with my car last night. There are other reasons this day sucks, closer to home.

Intake
Breakfast: squash chili & rice, coffee (3x)
Lunch: TBA
Dinner:  TBA

What's That Lyric?
Polyester Bride - Liz Phair

No comments: