Friday, May 04, 2007

Happy new gear

Distance: 3.25 miles
Time: 9:15 am
Weather: 60º bright and sunny

Podrunner: 176 BPM - Paintshaker
Half a dozen styles in 60 minutes at insane BPM — it shouldn't work, but it does. It'll make you work, too.

Back to Podrunner. Thanks, dj steveboy. That's a good one.

Last summer I got two Under Armour V-neck shirts, one I wore for the marathon, and wrote PENGO on the front in pen. I didn't mind people calling out "Pengo!" during the race, but I don't want people doing it on Lee Road. So I retired that shirt. So I've had one shirt.

I went to Dick's yesterday and got two new shirts ... but they didn't have any V-necks, which is a shame. It's all close to the neck these days, like a cyclist's. But I got one in red and one in white. Yes, a light shirt for running at night so I won't get killed and die. And trying one today, I found the neck doesn't matter, it felt just great.

Got some shorts, too, but I didn't notice they were big and roomy basketball-style shorts. I'll be taking those back.

No comments: