Sunday, July 29, 2007

And you may find yourself in another part of the world

NYC Marathon 2006
Between Miles 18 & 19



Distance: 4.75 miles
Weight: 166.5 lbs.
Stretches: yes
Drink: Gatorade
Snack: banana
Time: 6.30 am
Temperature: 67º
Weather: cool and hazy

Podrunner: 149 bpm - Running Out of Summer
A breezy, summery feel that gets hotter as it goes. Summer can't last forever, so take advantage of it while it's still around.

Hey - that was a good one. I don't generally like listening to a mix that is just under my normal pace, but that was just what I needed today. Starts like a glass of iced tea and before you know it you are slamming margaritas.

Maybe I should write his blurbs.

Followed roughly the same route as L. and I had been traveling the past two weeks. Nice excuse to make it to Cain Park.

No comments: