Friday, February 08, 2008

People started caring about what they eat

Drastic actions must be taken. I am consuming everything I can lay my hands on. The weather is frigid, the streets are daily covered in snow and ice, preventing a run. I must resume documenting my intake - disclosure will assist in preventing unnecessary comsumption.

Chips, so-called "energy" beverages, cake and cookies, fast food ... it has to stop, and I must keep moving.
    Intake:
    2 cups of coffee
    1 cookie
    fried egg, toast, beans and bacon

    1 cookie
    1 banana

    (regulation begins...)
    1 sunbutter & honey on whole wheat
    8 oz. water

Run stats:
Distance: 3.25 miles
Weight: 172 lbs.
Stretches: yes
Sit-ups: 80
Temperature: 34º
Weather: cool
Gear: thermal cap and jacket, thermal underjersey, pants, gloves
    8 oz. Gatorade
    1 cup of coffee, milk & sugar
    1 apple
    one sucker
    small bag of air-popped popcorn with butter

    1 pint Guiness
    bowl of ravioli
    salad with creamy dressing
    8 oz. water

Should be no surprise here, considering my midwinter insanity ... it was one year ago today that I began 31 Playlists for 31 Years. So ... here we go again.

2007 Playlist
Le Disko - Shiny Toy Guns
Stronger - Kanye West
The News - Carbon Silicon
Girls and Boys in Love - The Rumble Strips
Out of Control - Kenna
Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) - MIKA
Time To Pretend - MGMT
Warmdown: The Girls - Calvin Harris
About You Now - Sugababes

(Last Year's 2007 Playlist)
Dashboard- Modest Mouse
No Tomorrow - Orson
It's All True - Tracey Thorn
Acceptable in the 80s - Calvin Harris
Synchronize - Tomboy
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy
Sonido Total - The Pinker Tones
Flathead - The Fratellis
Mister Sister - The Tender Box
Make It Easy (John Tejada Remix) - Lusine
Love Today - Mika


UPDATE: Saturday Intake
    2 cups of coffee, milk & sugar
    1 sunbutter & honey on wheat
    16 oz. water
    1 (small) piece of birthday cake
    serving of Ramen with egg
    orange

(as the afternoon wore on, it got more difficult to get my hands off things)
    2 cookies
    odd pieces of candy
    1 beer (while I was painting)

    Indian carryout for dinner: shrimp, chicken with rice, spinach & mushrooms, pakooras

This evening, I believe I will have a cocktail. I will attempt not to nosh.

No comments: