Monday, April 02, 2007

Tomorrow there’s no school so let’s go drink some more Red Bull

Distance: 5.15 miles
Time: 9.30 am
Stretches: yes
Drink: Gatorade
Weight: 166.5 lbs.
Weather: 55º

2007 Playlist
Dashboard- Modest Mouse
No Tomorrow - Orson
It's All True - Tracey Thorn
Acceptable in the 80s - Calvin Harris
Synchronize - Tomboy
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy
Sonido Total - The Pinker Tones
Flathead - The Fratellis
Mister Sister - The Tender Box
Make It Easy (John Tejada Remix) - Lusine
Love Today - Mika

"This is just my heart laid bare for anyone who might care."

Yes. Fall Out Boy. I am a sucker for a reference to the play Closer.

This weekend has destroyed me, I am surprised I even ran, I was just going to get back in bed after the kids got off to school. My legs and neck are sore, I have multiple bruises on my arms and thighs, my voice is gone, and I am not a little depressed.

Gonna be a good week.

No comments: