Monday, June 21, 2010

My heart is going to pop


When I am alone, I do not eat. I think I just forgot about lunch yesterday. For dinner I saw this new bag of lettuce in the crisper my wife got from City Fresh. That's exactly the kind of thing that would have gone ignored in an earlier time - I hacked up half of it, shredded a carrot, celery, cubed two slices of soft bread and tossed the whole thing with bleu cheese dressing.

For dessert? Pudding. Made with dry milk.

Distance: 5.5 miles
Temperature: 78º
Weather: hot
Weight: 157 lbs.

L. has friends in town who are staging a thing this afternoon. I'm going to see if the intern I am driving to and from camp today is interested in witnessing it.

New In Town Genius Mix

Tigerlily - La Roux
Shark In The Water - V.V. Brown
Paris Is Burning - Ladyhawke
I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You - Black Kids
Zero - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
The Show - Lenka

No comments: