Sunday, November 21, 2010

My head is full of space junk


Eleven days since my last run. I have developed kinks in both knees, and a hip. Entropy, man, get a clue. The good news is the ideas are coming, the words flow, I am motivated, inspired and it feels good to be alive. The bad news is ... well, you can see what the bad news is.

I had my first complete physical exam last in four years. I am in excellent shape. My blood work is awesome, my cholesterol is very good, my weight, good, ekg, lungs, musculature inside and out, I am in fine shape. Could use more Vitamin D, but my wife says that's what everyone is saying these days.

Recent Acquisitions Playlist

Space Junk '97 - Wang Chung
Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
Sympathy For The Devil - The Rolling Stones
Get It Get It - Girl Talk
Come (Live) - Queue Up
Zombie Nation (Dave Clarke Remix) - Kernkraft 400

WARNING: Horse-eating Zombies


Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 61º
Weather: cool & lovely
Weight: 166 lbs.

One hundred and sixty-six pounds? How does he do it! It's simple really - I eat anything. Anything at all. And we're in holiday season. The office will have a new basket of cookies, chocolate from the guys who publish our programs, there will be pleasant odors coming from everywhere. Can I resist? Will I exercise more? Who knows! Stay tuned and find out.

No comments: