Tuesday, December 27, 2016

You run on fumes.

Yeah, this made me laugh.
The kids took us to see Moana yesterday, and by that I mean they had both seen it already, with their aunt, at Thanksgiving time, and insisted on our seeing it with them. The girl takes particular interest in strong female protagonists, they are both in love with the songs written by Lin-Manuel Miranda.

At Christmas I am disappointed if we do not see at least two movies in the theater. But I also need time to complete the script I am working on, the story is all there but still needs a beginning and an end.  The wife's cousin's fiancée observed it's like McCartney's bridge in A Day In The Life, wanting for someplace to come from and somewhere to go to.

Distance: 4 miles
Avg. Pace: 7:45
Duration: 31:14
Route: Hocking River Bike Path
Temperature: 45°
Climate: bright & cool
Mood: all right

A tad bit overdressed, winter hat, gloves. Glad I was wearing shorts though, the sun was bright enough to make me sweat. I was the weariest I have been this week, running swiftly against the breeze, running fast.

Obama Years (2009-2016)
Burn It Down - Sims
Drive By - Train
Bad Blood * - Ryan Adams
Feel So Close - Calvin Harris
Derezzed - Daft Punk
Something Good Can Work - Two Door Cinema Club
Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) - A.M. Rahman ft. Pussycat Dolls
I Gotta Feeling (FMIF Remix) - Black Eyed Peas ft. Dave Guetta
Harlem - New Politics
Na Na Nothing - Mike Doughty
New In Town - Little Boots

No comments: