Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Well, it looks like the road to heaven ...

Nina broke her leg last weekend, and she is having surgery today. All the positive, healing thoughts, please.

Distance: 3 miles
Route: Rec Center
Mood: all right
Exercises: yes

Stepping out of the Rec Center this morning the sun and cool air hit me and I thought, hmn. I could have run outside today.

1992 Playlist
Freedom (Back to Reality Mix) - George Michael
Springtheme - Ween
The Pink Room - Angelo Badalamenti
Come Talk To Me - Peter Gabriel
Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover - Sophie B. Hawkins
The World's Green Laughter - The B-52's
Blood Makes Noise - Suzanne Vega
High - The Cure
If I Can't Change Your Mind - Sugar

That was a barn burner. Thank you, Mr. Mould.

Driving across town after lunch with my wife last week, from her place of employment, it occurred to me to stop at MacDonald's to have a Shamrock Shake.

Then I remembered that if I did that, I would have to write it down. So I decided not to have one, and in doing so I felt this strange feeling of liberation and began grinning like an idiot.

There is a freedom in choosing not to.

Ensemble Theatre presents the World Premiere of "The Way I Danced With You," opening March 21, 2019.

Visit my Team Challenge Crohn's & Colitis page and support my bid for the Chicago Marathon!

No comments: