Monday, March 25, 2019

I don't want this feeling to go away.

Impromptu Boy Camp. The women are in Chicago, he and I alone, eating pizza and pancakes. But oddly, carb-free. That was a joke. These days I am possessed by anxiety, this morning was a real struggle, but a challenge I met, pushing through, taking notes, making calls, making contact.

There may be a big change on the horizon ... or not. If only this new therapist would call back and confirm an appointment. I have so much to talk about. Also, to read. Maybe, to write.

Would sketching help? Maybe it would. It has been a long time. That is its own type of meditation.

Distance: 3 miles
Route: Rec Center
Mood: angsty, but controlled
Exercises: yes

Good day for the two of us. Went bike shopping. Visited the Rec Center. A little weak from all the running (three days in a row!) and the machines, but that is a good, good thing.

2006 Playlist
Get Innocuous! - LCD Soundsystem
Upside Down - Jack Johnson
Get a Shot of the Refrigerator - Stereolab
Guess What - Keyshia Cole ft. Jadakiss
Ooh La La - Goldfrapp
My Love - Justin Timberlake
Everything's Just Wonderful - Lily Allen
North American Scum - LCD Soundsystem
The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani ft. Akon

Visit my Team Challenge Crohn's & Colitis page and support my bid for the Chicago Marathon!

No comments: