Sunday, March 24, 2019

I'm just a man.

The women are en route to Chicago. My daughter is visiting colleges. Is that not strange? The boy and I will get some quantity time in... but first I'm taking a run with Chris.

Distance: 4.75 miles
Pace: 9:24
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 43°
Climate: overcast & cool
Pavement: clear
Mood: all right

Bit winded, pushing hard, but two days in a row? Anyway, did that. Now to go bike shopping.

2016 Playlist
You Don't Get Me High Anymore - Phantogram
Angela - The Lumineers
Cheap Thrills - Sia
Soundcheck - Catfish and the Bottlemen
Human (Rudimental Mix) - Rag'n'Bone Man
Heathens - twenty one pilots
Born Again Teen - Lucius

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 181.5 lbs. (+2.5)
Goal: 175 lbs.

Whatever.

Visit my Team Challenge Crohn's & Colitis page and support my bid for the Chicago Marathon!

No comments: