Thursday, January 21, 2021

Noble Elementary Loop

It is my daugher, now, who encourages me to run. A pre-school (not preschool, you know, before school) run in the icy coldness.

My eyelid is messed up, I'll be heading to the doctor's this morning. But hey. New President.

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 21:31
Pace: 10:32
Route: Noble Elementary Loop
Temperature: 30°
Climate: cold
Pavement: icy streets and snowy sidewalks
Mood: all right
Baseline: 185 lbs.
Current: 189 lbs. (+4.0)

No playlist, pre-dawn run with both kids. Want to keep our ears (and in my case, eye) open.

I need to get these kids their own running gloves, The girl got a kink in her neck, holding her sweatshirt sleeves closed to keep her hands warm may have contributed to her muscle stress. So, too, her brother, who prefers to run in the middle of the street. That stresses me out.

No comments: