Wednesday, January 06, 2021

Everybody everywhere is gonna feel tonight.

This week, I can not stop eating. All day. Just grazing constantly. It's a compulsion. There are ways to fight this. More water. Keep your mouth clean. And stay healthily occupied.

Sleep has been better the past two nights. Easing off alcohol again would help, I am sure. The soporific tea works better than Bendaryl, that is for certain. I wish I didn't have to purchase it at Whole Foods.

It helps that we stay up later to watch The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. I retire exhausted.

1980 Playlist
De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da - The Police
The Magnificent Dance - The Clash
All Over the World - Electric Light Orchestra
Let My Love Open the Door - Pete Townshend
The Breaks - Kurtis Blow
Ashes to Ashes - David Bowie

Also, goons stormed the Capitol.

Distance: 2.25 miles
Duration: 21:53
Pace: 9:43
Route: Horizon Loop
Temperature: 36°
Climate: cool
Pavement: wet with ichy patches of snow
Mood: ?

No comments: