Tuesday, November 08, 2022

There's no point in escaping.

Yeah, we'll try another zombie run. I want the story to pick up a little.

A Lost Child: 0104
Distance: 3.15 miles
Duration: 31:09
Pace: 9:53
Steps: 4860

In the film Last Night the local DJ is playing what he calls "The Greatest 500 Songs of All Time" but really, they are his favorite songs of all time, because the world is literally about the be destroyed.

So, I am listening to the "Sings For My Funeral" playlist, while I navigate the zombie apocalypse, because those are my favorite songs of all time.
  
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 46°
Climate: bright & cool
Mood: all right

Yesterday, first thing in the morning, I suffered a sudden bout of vertigo. Just sitting in a chair, talking to Toni, my head started spinning, and wouldn't stop. I began to feel nauseated and it didn't stop until I lay down on the couch. It took most of the morning to feel close to normal.

I still don't feel normal, I'm a little disoriented, but I was able to run. It felt good to run. 

But what was that? Is it related to Covid? Advance warning of a stroke? No idea. I did let my doctor know.
 
Stretches: not really
Water: yes
Weight: 186 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 180 lbs.

What's That Lyric?
Take Me Home - Phil Collins

No comments: