Sunday, November 06, 2022

It ain't easy living above.

There are few acts that I am hopelessly dedicated to. Like, "Oh, man! The Stones has a new album coming out!" I've never said. No one says that. But you know what I mean? 

There are acts that once had a great run of singles, but few that consistently generate work that I like -- me -- over an extended period of time.

Except Ben Gibbard. And I'm not, like, I wouldn't call myself a Death Cab fan. But he keeps creating songs I really enjoy, year after year. He's the Dad Whisperer.

Oh! And Everything But the Girl is releasing their first album since 1999 next year!!!

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:29
Pace: 9:31
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 60°
Climate: sunny & warm
Mood: good
 
Man. Most of these tunes have excellent bpm, too! Boss run, no zombies. Just sunshine and dead leaves.
 
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Weight: 186 lbs. 
Goal: 180 lbs.

I have a reading tonight. I will not record what I ate today.

Ben Gibbard Playlist
Here to Forever
The District Seeps Alone Tonight
The Ghosts of Beverly Drive
Transatlantisicsm
I Will Possess Your Heart (Radio Edit)
Gold Rush

No comments: