Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Baby, I'm a walking dead.

Compulsion can be a force for good, and a force for not so good. I have run compulsively in the past, but there are several reasons that is not possible today. My ageing body, and also my schedule.

Then there is the compulsion to eat, which is what I am currently suffering. It's a boredom thing. It's an unhappiness thing. Recording my diet here helps, but only if I am running more often. Otherwise I backslide. And there's leftover candy. And there are chips. There are always nuts and cheese. Fats and carbs and sugar.

It's rainy fall weather, cool and damp. Time to elude some zombies.

Lay of the Land: 0103
Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:59
Pace: 9:39
Steps:  4736
  
Good run! Beautiful fall day, listening to spooky music and running and a carpet of golden leaves. I felt stronger than I might, good breathing.

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 48°
Climate: sunny & cool
Mood: all right
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 30 sec. (3x)
Water: yes

Breakfast: Honey Nut Cheerios (1C.) w/milk, banana, coffee (2x)
Lunch: cheeseburger, fries, Coke
Treat: "fun size" Twizzlers (1x)
Happy hour: Almonds, dried fruit, beer
Dinner: pasta & sauce w/greens, salad
Treat: “fun size” KitKat

What's That Lyric?
Bloodletting (The Vampire Song) - Concrete Blonde

No comments: