Saturday, September 26, 2020

A poet who died in the gutter.

Homework!
School, meaning homework, and also my real employment, and life, I guess, have kept me off the pavement. Had my annual yesterday, the blood work was not great. My diet is not great. You would think it is, but it is not. My cholesterol is not great. I need to do something about that.

Primarily, however, I need to exercise. That is also homework. I said that twenty days ago, but I have not been doing my homework.

Distance: 4 miles
Duration: 38:34
Pace: 9:38
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 64°
Climate: utterly perfect
Mood: concerned
Weight: 179.5 lbs. (-0.5)

Feeling good, though. Weather is cool but bright, and the soundtrack was inspiring. I chose to go the other way around the block to get home, a neat four miles.

I am shocked I have not added pounds in the past few weeks. Incremental change. Keep going. I would be happy to be 170 again.

Teenage Kicks 09/26/2020
Turning Japanese - The Vapors
Planet Rock - Afrika Bambaataa
Europe Endless - Kraftwerk
Carolyn's Fingers - Cocteau Twins
A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall (Live) - Bryan Ferry
Warm Leatherette - Grace Jones
Slash Your Tires - Luna

No comments: