Sunday, October 18, 2020

How do I work this?

Ugh. Cut the dose on my meds, because I assume that has depressing my desire to run. But it's also homework and work work. And the change in temperature. And maybe depression? I mean, I don't feel depressed. But motion, action. that is not something I am movated to do. 

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 18:20
Pace: 9:10
Route: Two times around the block.
Temperature: 52°
Climate: overcast & cool
Mood: all right?
Weight: 180 lbs. (-0-)

Also, all the junk food in the house. I have been eating cold pizza for three days straight. Yesterday, a little after noon I said, no. This has to stop. The only thing I ate for the rest of the day was two raw carrots. I still feel bloated.

I was doing so, well, too. Good meals, lots of greens, good snacks, when I even had snacks.

This is not the way. 

Can I say, though. This run this morning was good. Look at the stats, 9:10 pace. Listening to music I enjoy. The weather was ideal for a run. I can do this, every day. Every other day. Why not?

No comments: