Saturday, August 26, 2006

I've got a sexy back

Week-end Total: 22 miles

Distance: 10 miles
Duration 90 freaking minutes, yo.
Weight: 165 lbs.
Stretches: yes
Sports drink: yes
Snack: Balance Bar Gold
Time: 6:15am
Weather: cool

"summer2006" Playlist:
No Hay Igual (Club Mix) - Nelly Furtado
Badass - Crystal Method
Ooh La La - Goldfrapp
Sympathy for the Devil (The Neptunes Remix) - The Rolling Stones
Putting Boxes In Boxes - Plasticman
Mi Tumbao* - Tres Coronas
Don't Cha (Ralphi's Hot Freak radio Mix) - The Pussycat Dolls
We Share Our Mothers' Health - The Knife
Buttons - The Pussycat Dolls
Listen Up! - The Gossip
SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
SOS - Rihanna
Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
Guess What - Keyshia Cole featuring Jadakiss
Every Day Is Exactly the Same - Nine Inch Nails
Girl and the Sea - The Presets
Stupid Girls - Pink
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Munich - Editors
Sixteen Military Wives - The Decemberists
Wound Up - Office
Rapture Riders - Blondie vs. The Doors
Cooldown: The End of it All - John Tejada

Wow! That was awesome! I think waking up at 4:30 just doesn't work. I am still at a loss as how to squeeze in a run twice this length without eating up an entire morning I should be spending with my kids. They are both still asleep right now, but they won't be long. I'll worry about that later. Something in my constitution let me through today, I ran fast and pain-free.

Down Mayfield & Little Italy, all through University Circle (with two laps and a water stop on Wade Oval) past Severance and UH, up the hill to Euclid Hts. Blvd. (another water stop at Turtle Park) on up to Compton, around the high school and back home. It's the usual route, after last week I wanted to try it one more time. Not sure if I will be heading down MLK next week when I need to stretch it to 16.

No comments: