Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Mellow as the month of May

WOW! My friends are incredible! In the past 24 hours I have received more than half of the donations necessary to cover our admission to the New York Fringe. I need to throw a party or something. And write thank you notes.

If you have never been to the New York Fringe, it's a trip. The last time I participated was in 2004 - see my FringeNYC 2004 Diary. It has its ups and downs, performing in New York is by no means a guarantee of success ... at least, not obvious success. Not right away.

There is an awful lot to do in preparation, not least of which is going back over the script, changing the bits I meant to change, and staying in shape in all ways physical and mental. The mental part is harder.

1971 Run
I Feel The Earth Move/Smackwater Jack - Carole King
Meet Me On The Corner - Lindisfarne
Devil's Answer - Atomic Rooster
Oh Yoko * - John Lennon
Baba O-Reilly - The Who
Roundabout - Yes

Quiz: Which song on today's playlist features a convicted murderer singing back-up?



Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 60º
Weight: 151.5 lbs.

No comments: