Monday, August 03, 2009

Projection

A happy improvisation, we discovered it was impossible to rig the projector for Saturday night without making the image enormous ... so we decided the hell with it, and Ali, Josh & Kelly hung a gigantic screen of sheets on the back wall of the Parish Hall. Often the image was projected onto me.

And it was really freaking cool.


Struggling up the Queensboro Bridge.


The Legend of Marathon


Twenty Miles.

Listening to: PODRUNNER Classic - Velocity Angels (172 BPM)

The mixes I am currently listening to were released when the 2006 Marathon was over, and I was taking a break from running. So I haven't heard a lot of them. This one was particularly, inspiring, soothing ... and fast!

One side-effect of re-rehearsing this production in a week, rather than a few months, is that my calves are very sore today.

On an entirely different note ... dude needs some new jock straps.you

Got five more days of summer arts camp to go. We stage a final presentation on Friday. Wish me luck!

Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 60º
Weather: cool & humid
Weight: 154.5 lbs.



... mmmmmmaybe ...

No comments: