Thursday, August 13, 2009

Honestly

Knee flared up a little yesterday, decided to sleep in.

This is the route I will (perhaps, I hope) be taking on Saturday morning. Only 3.1 miles from Harris' place to the performance space! Not that I need to be at the performance space at, say, 10 AM on Saturday, but it's, you know ... kinda cool. The idea of it.

Today TIME OUT NEW YORK put up their Time Out New York's Fringe Binge 2009 page on their site. Guess who is featured!

No, sorry, no, not me. Big, gay 16th President, come on, get with the program. I really want to see that show, too, but I am not sure if I am going to get in on my Fringe discount, there's just too much hype.

I am thrilled, however, that reviews are finding their way onto these pages dedicated to individual productions, the support means a great deal, and who knows, maybe people reads those things.

Last day at work today, tomorrow at noon Josh, Kelly and I depart for points East.



I (Heart) Calvin Harris!!!

No comments: