Saturday, August 01, 2009

Final Dress

Hey - it's August.

I have always depended upon the kindness of strangers. But why am I consistently astonished at the kindness of friends?

Nick Koesters (who is always the best guy in the room) spent far too much of his valuable time last night turning the Parish Hall into a room where you can see. That's not mentioning the time-and-again hard work of Ali, Kelly and Josh, nailing down the technical elements so I could go off and wander around Cleveland heights muttering lines to myself.

Fourth Wall Production provided technical materials, as did Great Lakes Theater Festival and Theater Ninjas. No doubt there are other organizations and individuals I have not mentioned here, but will remember to before tonight, at curtain or in the program.

Also, Cat turned in new cartoons yesterday morning (EARLY yesterday morning) to round out Pengo's CV. We have a 90s era front page for The Free Times, but no cartoons of the fictional strip ANGST. That has been amended. Enjoy!

Listening to: PODRUNNER Classic - Everybody Skip (132 BPM)

Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 65º
Weather: cool & humid
Weight: 154.5 lbs.

Difficult run this morning. A little warmer, a little more humid after sunrise ... and then there was the sun. Got more sleep than I have in more than a week last night, but I am weary with worry. My walk last night was extremely helpful. Refreshing. And relaxing. And fun.

We tech at noon. The performing space at the Parish Hall is a little claustrophobic compared to that in the Levin. It will be like watching me in a box. I think I can have some fun, though, scurrying around in that little cage.

You should come see it.

No comments: