Sunday, January 09, 2011

Moving my hips like yeah


So what am I doing. I am making up for time off by running (nearly) every day. Running 3 miles a day is no big thing. Running three miles in snow is. The crusty, icy patches irritating and potentially damaging, but that's not what makes it the most difficult. It's the places that just have snow, light, slippery snow. My thighs get so tired. The front of my thighs, and my inner thighs. My calves hurt later on, because I am lifting my toes so much as I run.

So, the cold? No, not really. Not until it gets closer to ten degrees, I'm not even wearing the neckwrap yet. The wind, sure, especially on my way out up Monticello, but by the time I cut West on Lee it has subsided, most runs. It is simply wearying.


2009 Playlist
Dance Wiv Me - Dizzee Rascal Feat. Calvin Harris & Chrome
Hi Friend! - Deadmau5 Feat. MC Flipside
Fireflies - Owl City
New In Town - Little Boots
This Must Be The Place - Miles Fisher
Uprising - Muse
TiK ToK - Ke$ha
Sexy Bitch - David Guetta Feat. Akon
Animal - Miike Snow
Party In The U.S.A. - Miley Cyrus
1901 - Phoenix
Tigerlily - La Roux

Distance: 5.15 miles
Temperature: 20º
Weather: cold. just cold.
Groundcover: still a little mushy, not yet ice. hard to manage.
Weight: 161 lbs. (Broken scale?)

No comments: