Friday, May 22, 2020

I call you from inside my cell.

Blondie – X Offender Lyrics | Genius LyricsYesterday was my first attempted fast. I ate one banana for breakfast in the mid-morning. Had a sandwich and milk at lunch.

I made a cheese board for the wife while she made dinner and helped myself to some of that, maybe a little too much.

Dinner was a roasted artichoke with butter, and a bean salad. No other snacks. I felt myself not getting something to eat throughout the day.

That is how I must do that. Not starving, just not indulging. Breathe through desire.

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 18:42
Pace: 9:21
Route: Two times around the block
Temperature: 61°
Climate: light rain
Mood: all right
Weight: 192 lbs. (-2.0)

That's just not-sushi dinner in there. That's all those two pounds are.

What's That Lyric?
X Offender - Blondie

No comments: