Tuesday, February 22, 2022

I've been getting away with it all my life.

Yesterday I was develping a sore throat which was worrying. But then I thought, I have been drinking nearly no water. So I remedied that and my throat stopped being sore. Science!

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 30:54
Pace: 9:58
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 52°
Climate: breezy & damp
Mood: good
Weight: 185 lbs. (-2.0)

I wrote a love song to running this morning.

Intake
Breakfast: cheese bun, coffee (2x)
Lunch: sunbutter & jelly sandwich, tomato soup
Treat: Diet Pepsi
Snack: almonds & raisins (1 serving), beer (1x)
Dinner: biryani
Also, fizzy water (2x)

1991 Playlist
My Definition of a Boombastic Jazz Style - Dream Warriors
Good Vibrations - Marky Mark & the Fun Bunch ft. the incomparable Loleatta Holloway
O.P.P. - Naughty By Nature
Miss Freelove '69 - Hoodoo Gurus
Jughead - Prince & the New Poer Generation
Kiss You Back - Digital Underground
Getting Away With It - Electronic
Pop Goes the Weasel - 3rd Bass

No comments: