Tuesday, March 01, 2022

Proving to the world it was wrong.

There be witches.
Great gosh amighty, I am laden with angst.

But tell me. When was the last time you ... party rocked?

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 31:09
Pace: 10:03
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 44°
Climate: cool, man.
Mood: all right
Weight: 184 lbs. (-1.0)

Spring cannot come soon enough for me. It took all my nerve to get dressed and get out there, and know what? It was lovely. Just got to be careful around the patchy snow and ice which remains. No snow or below freezing temps forecast for the next. So?

Intake
Breakfast: cold cereal w/milk and bananas, coffee (2x) 
Lunch: SBJ & milk
Dinner: TBA

This week my new play script THE WITCHES gets a workshop at Cleveland Public Theatre. Join us!

2011 Playlist
You Make Me Feel - Cobra Starship ft. Sabi
Breakthrough - Brigit Mendler ft. Adam Hicks, Naomi Scott & Heyley Kiyoko
Midnight City - M83
Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO ft. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock
Money - The Drums
Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye ft. Kimbra
Ok - Beastie Boys
Ritual Union - Little Dragon
Rolling In the Deep - Adele

Took two months to run six times. I hope we can improve upon that.

No comments: