Thursday, April 21, 2022

Everybody's out on the run tonight!

Good lord, I cannot get my head straight. And I am exhausted. First I'm sick, then I cannot sleep. Okay now, let's move that body.

Distance: 2.5 miles
Duration: 25:15
Pace: 10:06
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 56°
Climate: cool. nice.
Mood: good
Stretches: yes

It was after dusk. Everybody was not, in fact, out on the run tonight. But I was! If I'd gotten out ten minutes earlier the park would not have been so creepy. And dangerous. As in, tripping over things dangerous. I just lapped the pond and out.  

1975 Playlist
Let's Dance - The Ramones
Fame - David Bowie
Born To Run - Bruce Springsteen
Death On Two Legs (Dedicated To ...) - Queen
Love Is the Drug - Roxy Drug
Stand By Me - John Lennon
Sister Golden Hair - America

No comments: