Saturday, April 02, 2022

Don't look back, just keep on walking.

Shortly after mile two I felt a twinge in my right glute. That could be a sidelining injury, and right when the season is about to turn. I walked, stoped, stretched, and headed on gently.

Take it easy, old man. You are in a mood for running and we do not want to be sitting on the bench.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 31:11
Pace: 10:03
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 40°
Climate: sunny & cool
Mood: good
Weight: 187.5 lbs. (-2.0)

Intake
Breakfast: granola, yogurt, dried fruit, sunflower seeds & honey, coffee (2x)
Treat: half a bookie (book-shaped cookie) w/milk
Lunch: Boba tea, macaroni & cheese
Snack: cheese & crackers, beer
Dinner: beans, greens, squash, chicken & beer
Also; fizzy water (1x)

2005 Playlist
Do You Want To - Franz Ferdinand
[REDACTED]
Robot Rock - Daft Punk
Buttons - Pussycat Dolls
Waters of Nazareth - Justice
Tribulations - LCD Soundsystem
Chicken Payback - The Bees
Black Horse & the Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
Sixteen Military Wives - The Decemberists

I had put a new song on my playlist, and it actually offended me. Oops. I think it meant to suggest one thing, and it made me think another thing, and that was it. Can't deal with it.

No comments: