Friday, April 15, 2022

No more darkness. No more night.

Dad face.
The weather turns, it's been rainy but warm. And I have been ill. A bad springtime cold. I get those, though maybe only once during the shutdown? Ugh, what a feeling of wooziness and disorientation.

Today, however, the boy and I drove to Athens for the weekend. I feel much better, but all the post-illness stuff is making my face hurt. Driving in bright sunlight, on a warm day ... and the a/c is on the fritz. By the time I got to the MIL's place I was not in good shape.

So, I napped, and took a run! Really wanted to ge the blood -- and air -- moving through this body after a four hour drive.

Distance: 2.25 miles
Duration: 21:54
Pace: 9:42
Route: Hocking River Bike Path
Temperature: 72°
Climate: Incredible.
Mood: very good
Stretches: a little

1995 Playlist
Fantasy - Mariah Carey
We Prick You - David Bowie 
1979 - The Smashing Pumpkins
Ripper Sole - STOMP
Magic Carpet Ride - Might Dub Katz
I Saw the Light - The The

No comments: