Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Are you receiving me?

When I told my wife I was experimenting with  zombie run app she said, "I thought you hated zombies." 

And she's right. I really hate zombies. But I like storytelling and radio drama, and that part I enjoy very much.

Distraction: 0102
Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 30:10
Pace: 9:43
Steps: 4622

We went to Cedar Point Halloweekends and boy did we get our timing right, the weather was ideal.

Neither the wife nor I are big haunted house people, so we just got our fortune told and rode some rides -- the trip was more for the boy, who brought a friend and they had their time while we had ours.

But if I had to do it again? I'd go into one of the haunted attractions. I guess I am still evolving. Next time!
  
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 74°
Climate: sunny, bright & humid
Mood: slight headache
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 30 sec. (3x)
Water: yes
Weight: 186.5 lbs.

My sensible eating practice went off the rails when I got Covid. Not that it was very good up to that point, but I was eating less garbage. Cedar Point trip, of course I ate more than necessary.

It's sugar season. Let's see if I can exert healthy control.

Breakfast: banana bread, latte
Lunch: ramen w/carrot & egg
Snack: apple, banana
Dinner: pierogis, sautéed apples & onions, sour cream
Also: fizzy water (1x)

What's That Lyric?
88 Lines About 44 Women (Original Version) - The Nails

No comments: