Friday, October 21, 2022

Is there anyone following you?

As we have entered creepy season,  I have decided to try something I swore I would never do. I have down loaded a "zombie run" app, which I will now use on a run. A daytime run.

Jolly Alpha Fiver Nine: 0101
Distance: 5.0 KM
Duration: 29:24
Pace: 5:51/KM
Steps: 4559

Okay? Not bad. Maybe we will continue with this. I will remember to convert to miles next time, but I liked the DJs.

Speaking of DJs, I was listening to the Nine of Clubs Memories playlist, which was only appropriate.

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 66°
Climate: sunny & warm
Mood: good
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 30 sec. (3x)
Water: yes
Weight: 
Goal: 180 lbs.

Breakfast: Chinese leftovers 
Lunch: Sunbutter bagel, apple
Dinner: TBA

What's the Lyric?
Awake and Watching - Click Click

No comments: