Sunday, October 16, 2022

All you really got to do is just-a move your little feet.

Big weekend. Big meals. My wife had a do-over birthday dinner on Friday, last night we attended the screening of I Hate This at Playhouse Square. And tonight? The Guardians at Progressive Field!

Distance: 3.75 miles
Duration: 36:22
Pace: 9:42
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 64°
Climate: bright & breezy
Mood: good!
Stretches: yes
Abdominals:
Water: yes

Beautiful day. My ankles are sore, though. They were after my last run, and sleeping I ached a bit. Will continue to take (at least) a day between runs.

Breakfast: bagel w/lox, cream cheese, capers & tomato, coffee & cappuccino    
Lunch: TBA TBA
Dinner:

155 - 164 BPM Playlist
Catch Us If You Can - The Challengers
Give Novocain/She's a Rebel - Green Day
Do You Wanna Dance - Del Shannon
Ranking Full Stop - The Beat
Like Easting Glass - Bloc Party
Tommy Gun - The Clash
Don't Lose My Number - Phil Collins
Doubt - Hippo Campus
Numb - Portishead
Very Ape - Nirvana
Ball of Confusion - Leon Bridges

No comments: