Sunday, January 21, 2024

I tried to be an acrobat before I could run.

We will run at least once a week, in January and February. At least one mile. It was frigid all this past week, and there was snow. It is in the balmy twenties today, but it has been a week, and I must go.

The gym membership awaits. I am reminded that it as our son who encouraged to rec center attendance -- before the shutdown. Goodness.

Distance: 1 mile
Duration: 11:58

Woof, picking up those feet through drifts of snow and twisting ankles over the lumpy clods. My knees are going to hurt, they already do, but so worth it.

1993 Playlist
Kite - Nick Heyward
Dreams - The Cranberries
Ordinary World - Duran Duran

Route: Neighborhood Loop
Temperature: 24°
Climate: puffy clouds & cold
Pavement: shoveled, lumpy with snow, un-shoveled drifts
Mood: all right

Stretches: yes
Water: yes

No comments: