Saturday, January 27, 2024

I love you on the run and you love me.

Aches. My knees were hurting yesterday, but why? Not particularly cold, I have not been running. That may be it, of course, my muscles going slack with disuse. Not sure.

Going to run in the cold and damp. Feeling stressed out this week, we live in challenging times and I really wish standing up for what you believe felt better than this, but then maybe that's the point. 

Distance:  miles
Duration: 40:55
Pace: 10:13

That was marvelous. So good to get out into the open air without being uncomfortable. And I made four miles, no problem. Haven't made it to the park since New Year's Day. It's still there.

1983 Playlist  
Beep (153 BPM) - Pylon
Why Me? [Extended Version] - Planet P Project
Don't Let Go - Wang Chung
The World and His Wife - Elvis Costello & The Attractions
I Melt With You (155 bpm) - Modern English
What Is Love? - Howard Jones
The Politics of Dancing - Re-Flex
Puttin' on the Ritz - Taco
Der Kommissar - After the Fire
These Things Take Time (165 BPM) - The Smiths

Route: Forest Hill Run
Temperature: 40°
Climate: overcast & damp
Pavement: wet
Mood: driven

Stretches: yes
Water: yes

"I love you whether or not you love me."

No comments: