Monday, January 01, 2024

I want to run against the world that's turning.

Good day. We begin the new year with a cold. It's leveled off, but ugh. What a cough. I would prefer to begin in good health, but I am grateful for the health that I have.

I want to take a run, then take a hot shower. Good fortune be damned. I want to clear my lungs.

And here we go ... 58 Playlists for 58 Years.

2023 Playlist
Rush - Troye Sivan
bad idea right? - Olivia Rodrigo
Impressively Average - Brigitte Calls Me Baby (171 bpm)
De Selby (Part 2) - Hozier
This Is Why - Paramore
Mess It Up - The Rolling Stones
The Trench Coat Museum - Yard Act
Back On 74 - Jungle

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 31:01
Pace: 10:00

Much stronger than I anticipated. That felt good. I took that photo, by the way, just a block from my house. Stay safe out there!

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 33°
Climate: overcast & light snow
Mood: good

Stretches: no
Water: yes

Baseline: 180 lbs.
Goal: 175 lbs.

Not bad place to start, actually. Now can we do this.

No comments: