Sunday, January 07, 2024

뛰는 놈.

Car-Free Saturday run with Annie
August 2013
Illness overwhelmed me after the holiday. All the coughing and exhaustion. Then I get one night in complete quiet and darkness and solitude, and I am just awake. Drowsing a bit but awake. Why? No idea. Finally slept a bit in the early morning and immediately popped into my kit. Let's do this now, if even for only a mile or two. 

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 20:38
Pace: 10:19

Up at 4:30, writing in my journal, "Water tastes SO GOOD."  

Route: Burlington Loop (clockwise)
Temperature: 33°
Climate: overcast w/light snow
Pavement: damp
Mood: all right

2013 Playlist
The City - The 1975  
Right Action - Franz Ferdinand
Animals - Martin Garrix
Gangham Style (강남스타일) - Psy
Harlem - New Politics
When a Fire Starts to Burn - Disclosure

Man. That playlist was fire, as the kids say.

Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Baseline: 180 lbs.
Weight: 180 lbs. (-0-) 
Goal: 175 lbs.

"The guy who runs."

No comments: