Sunday, January 14, 2024

Water's running in the wrong direction.

A bright, frigid Sunday. One run a week? Better than none. Still intend to update my membership to the rec center. For now, we take a short run in the freezing temps, wearing new long johns as well as a long sleeved undershirt, with all the rest.

Distance: 1 miles
Duration: 9:52

2003 Playlist  
Sound of the Underground - Girls Aloud
Peace & Love - Fountains of Wayne
Sunrise - Simply Red

Route: Neighborhood Loop
Temperature: 12°
Climate: sunshine & cold
Pavement: patchy with light snow and occasional ice, dry pavement
Mood: good, yeah?

Wow, it's not the cold, it's the wind. That's when I think I should have worn a tube scarf, I could have gone three miles but I didn't want to damage my skin.

Stretches: yes
Water: yes

For Christmas, I got the boy his own copy of The Postal Service on CD. I realize now that album is to him as Revolver is to me, a record released two years before we were born that we were always aware of but took on special significance during our teenage years.

Baseline: 180 lbs.
Weight: 180 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 175 lbs.

No comments: