Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Light and bright

Distance: 3.25 miles
Time: 9:15 am
Weather: 70º
Weight: 164.5 lbs.

Podrunner: 172 BPM - Velocity Angels
Pushing you is pushing me: a furious hour of breakbeat, drum & bass, progressive house, and orchestral (!) music to take you to the top.

Feeling like garbage this morning, headachy and not really interested in having something bombastic in my ears. I was hoping a run might make the last of the dull pain in my temples subside - and this mix was just perfect. Light and brisk.

I am pleased that the days are behind me where I would have felt like a goon stepping into sunlight wearing legitimate sporting wear. As if just by going to a sporting goods store (as unlikely a place to find the teenage me as, say, a brothel) and buying synthetic clothes, oh yeah, like that makes you an athlete or something. You stooge.

Wore my new whitey today (that's a shirt, not something else.) Figured the brightness might repell some of the sunlight.

And yes, the headache went away.

No comments: