Friday, August 17, 2012

You better get running.


Temperature: 73°
Distance: 3.25 miles
Weight: 176.5 lbs.

Can I run? Yes, I think I can. I have gained weight. I do not fit into my pants, again. Headphones poorly stored on a road trip with frag (sigh). Have not yet gotten the new "shoes". But the weather turns perfect and running is something I must do.

Tomorrow New Yorker's get Summer Streets. Lucky, lucky them. Enjoy the pavement, people. And will endeavor to do so here, too.

Handcream For a Generation - Cornershop (2002)
Heavy Soup
Staging the Plaguing of the Raised Platform
Music Plus 1
Lessons Learned From Rocky I to Rocky III
Wogs Will Walk
Motion the Eleven
People Power

With my new car (which has no aux input) I am discovering the album. This one came out ten years ago. It makes me think of rebirth. It is full of joy and fun and humor. Emerging from grief -- personal loss, 9/11... coupled with the fact that we had just learned we would be having another child.  One who is currently sitting nearby, paitning her brother's nails.

No comments: